Whew,it's been a week here at my house. I am glad it's coming to a close and we get to start anew in a few days. It's time to look back at my week and count my blessings.
- Friends... We spent Sunday afternoon with friends who are like family to us. We've known them for years,my husband longer than I have. It was a great time and the boys got to go to the creek for a bit.
- Donuts... I love a good donut. I haven't had much sweets lately,but the boys and I found Smore's donuts today in Wal-Mart. Oh they were very good!
- Family... The boys and I went to spend the day with my parents yesterday. It was a good visit. My Daddy just wasn't able to do anything. He had an adverse reaction to the medicine they had him on. Please pray for him if you think about it. Tony is his name. He is fighting Lyme Disease.
- Slowing down... I have been writing for the last month on my blog almost every day during the week. I was trying to build my blog followers up,but I got to thinking is that really important? No it's not. My children are more important,so I have pulled back. I will post whenever I can or something is laid on my heart. It's been nice to not feel pressured to write everyday.
- Exercise... I started doing my in home walking again. I have been walking 5 nights a week,starting out with the 1 mile and have been doing the 2 mile this week. I have switched to doing it at night. It works best. Oh my legs have been feeling it,but I can feel them getting stronger. It'll be worth it!