- Canoeing... Saturday I did something I never have before. I went on a canoe trip. The young married couples at church went to north Mississippi to canoe on the Okatoma Creek. It was quite an experience. I was scared too death,but we made it! My husband loves this kind of stuff...not me so much. It was nice to try it and see my husband having fun too.
- Home meeting... We were able to attend home meeting this past Sunday. We had a full house too. It was good sharing with others and hearing their thoughts on the Word.
- Card games... We took our boys to Target Monday evening and found 2 card games for less than $2. We bought them and a regular priced one. We have Uno,Sorry Revenge,and Battleship. The boys have enjoyed playing them with us. I love playing any kind of games!
- Celebrations... I love to bake. Aaron helped me mix of a cake yesterday morning to bake for my husband's birthday. I never got to bake him one here. So we baked it and blew some balloons up to tie to the kitchen table chairs. It was so sweet that they wanted to "throw" him a party.
- New recipes... I tried a new one last night. Chicken nachos. It turned out pretty good. Here is the link that has the recipe and the Corn Casserole recipe some have asked for. I hope you enjoy!
Join Susanne @ Living to Tell the Story to link up.