Here are some great links that I read this past week. Hope you enjoy them!
- Developing a Self-Image of a Servant Leader In Your Children by Sally Clarkson at I Take Joy. Such a great blog that I always love t read.
- Six Things I'd Say About Homeschooling by Lisa Jacobson over at The Better Mom.Some great thought from Lisa.
- It Could Have Been Worse by Deb Weakly over at MomHeart. This is a good reminder for us all.
- Redeeming the Daily Grind by Christin Slade at Joyful Mothering. Such a great post by Christin!
- Are you hurting today? by Bethany over at Laced With Grace. Bethany is so sweet. She guest posted for me a couple of weeks ago.
- When Quiet Seems Impossible by September over at MomHeart. Such a great post!