Happy Fall to everyone! I hope it's turning a little cooler wherever you are and that you are enjoying the days getting just a little shorter.
Each weekend I will share some blogs or devotions that encouraged me during the previous week. I love to read and encourage others. I follow some great blogs and want to pass them along!
- Embracing Unity: How Two Can Think and Act as One by Lisa Jacobson at Club 31 Women
- Raising Joyful Children: God's Simple Solution by Leslie Ludy at Set-Apart Motherhood
- Connecting With Your Teen: Finding the Open Doors by Monica Swanson at Monica Swanson grommom.
- Survival Strategies for Work at Home Moms by Jamerrill Stewart at The Better Mom
- The Best and Worst Storm by Dana at Laced With Grace
- Homeschooling is a matter of the heart- not curriculum by Sally Clarkson at Sally Clarkson
- How to Create the Ideal Headquarters for Managing Your Home by Lisa at Club31Woman
- Peace in the Chaos: One thing at a time by Sally Clarkson at Sally Clarkson
I know there a quiet a few, but they all were so encouragingto me this week! I hope you are encouraged as well. Have a blessed weekend!