Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Book Review For My Devotional


Today my friend Bethany will be doing a book review on her blog for my new devotional book. I'm thrilled to have her review my book!! We have been friends through the blog world for sometime now and this past January I joined the writing team she is apart of. I'm honored and privileged that she helped me edit and spread the word about my devotional.





 Do you ever feel the need to have a few quiet moments in the Word? Maybe you are a busy Mom who finds it hard to be alone as you are raising your children.  I'd like to share with you a new book by fellow blogger Heather Strickland that can help you through your difficult days. It is called At the Master's Feet.  You can go follow this link to read more.

You can find my book at Amazon (Paperback and Kindle) by following this link. You can also find the paperback at CreateSpace by following this link.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.