Monday, September 22, 2014

New Every Morning


I'm sharing over at Laced With Grace today. Won't you join us?




Many days when I lay my head down to sleep I have regrets. I think about the day as it unfolded and how I reacted to situations that came my way. Some nights I have more regrets than others and that upsets me. Have you been there? Do you cringe at how you reacted during the day to certain situations? Either your children disobeyed for the hundredth time or your husband didn't take the trash out again. So you just lost it. You either screamed or said hurtful things to your loved ones. You let your emotions get ahead of your mouth.

Click here to read more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.