Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday's Fave Five


  1. Weekend Away... Last Friday and Saturday night we stayed with out Pastor and his family. We had game night at church Friday night. It was so much fun! The kids,men,and women had a blast. It was a nice change of pace to be away for a couple of days
  2. Water fun... Saturday we rode down to the river with Bro. Brian and his family. It was so much fun! It was a hot day and we went to cool off. All the kids enjoyed it. They have 4 and we have 3,so it was fun to watch them all since they are around the same ages.
  3. Provision... My cell phone crashed on Monday night. I have had problems with this particular brand,but won't pay the high rate for a new one until my contract is up so I can afford it. I went to the cell phone store thinking it would cost a lot and it didn't. They fixed it with no charge. I use my phone for alarms,memos notes,texting my hubby,and much more.
  4. Reading... My boys love for me to read to them. Lately they have been telling stories to me and it's great. They are so precious.
  5. Late night snack... Wednesday was just an off day for us. Everything seem to go wrong. By that night when my hubby made it home at 9 I told him I just needed to run out a minute. The boys were all alseep,so I went to McDonald's. Yep. Sometimes a cheeseburger and a coke do you some good. It felt good to go out and just think and sing loudly. 
What are some of your favorites for the week? Join Susanne @ Living to Tell the Story to share your post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.