Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday


Happy Thursday everyone! Join us today as we share things we are thankful for today.

I'm so thankful for God's forgiveness today. In our Good Morning Girls study of Luke, we studied some on forgiveness this morning. I have been forgiven so much and I am so grateful. I tend to forget sometimes how much God has forgiven me and don't extend it to others. It's so important to extend grace to others just as it's been extended to us. If not for His grace, I would be on my way to Hell. I would be in utter despair and hopelessness. Thank God He loves me enough to forgive me when I ask. How can I not forgive others when they are truly repentant? It's not right of me to hold things against others. I'm 30 and I have done some major stupid/mean things in those 30 years. I have to ask forgiveness of something almost daily. I am so glad He is just and faithful to grant it to me. He is a merciful God.

What are you thankful for today? Join us and link up with Iris @ Grace Alone to share your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I am thankful for that forgiveness too. You make a good point to remember how much I've been forgiven and extend grace to others.

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgiveness is so crucial in our walk. If we want God to forgive us we must forgive others. It is a command and we must be obedient. Great reminder - thank you :) Have a great weekend ~
    http://thejoyfulservant.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.