Monday, February 11, 2013

My Daybook





Outside my window... it is rainy and stormy. Hoping bad weather stays away!

I am thinking... about the city of Hattiesburg,Mississippi. They were hit by a tornado last night and it is pretty bad. I used to go there all the time and we were just there during December.

I am thankful... my friends in Hattiesburg,MS are safe and no one was killed last night.

In the kitchen... dishes await me and a Strawberry Ice Box pie is waiting for us to eat later. :)

I am wearing... my night gown and robe. :) 

I am creating... our love week. We'll have our pie and some other things this week celebrating God's love for us and our love for Him.

I am going... to help decorate at our church for the couple's Valentine Banquet Friday.

I am wondering... where God will lead us in the future. We are searching for a home and praying God's will.

I am reading... still the Mission of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson

I am hoping... to get some review in for the boys this week. We're taking a break from school this week and will review. 

I am looking forward to... our Valentine Banquet. It will just be adults! Woo hoo!

I am learning.. to be more patient with my children.

Around the house... the big boys are playing football and the little one is eating breakfast.

I am pondering... God's faithful. He is so faithful to us even when we do not deserve it.

A favorite quote for today... 
 "If a person is not thankful for what he has, he's not likely to be thankful for what he's going to get." C.D.

One of my favorite things... cereal. Yuuum. I used to eat whenever I wanted too while I was living at home. Breakfast,noon,and night.

A few plans for the rest of the week: doing some crafts with the boys,grocery shopping,decorating the church,and spending a night with my man.

A peek into my day...


The Strawberry Ice Box pie. I usually make a lemon one,but for love week it's pink. :) 

Have a blessed day! Link up with Peggy Hostetler for A Simple Woman's Daybook.

1 comment:

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.