I am getting my post up a little late today. I've been up grocery shopping,doing school with my boys,and some housework. We have friends coming over tonight,so forgive me if I don't get to comment on your posts today or at all. So let me reflect on my week.
- Home meeting... We have home meetings every 1st and 3rd Sunday at church during the evening. It is wonderful to gather with people from the church and talk about the Word and things on our hearts.
- Gorgeous weather... we had at least 2 days of gorgeous weather before the storms came rolling in. It was splendid!
- Off time... We are on our second off day with the hubby! He has 4 days off this week. So we get to enjoy downtime, friend time, some ministry time,and church together Sunday.
- Family... We visited with my parents yesterday. We live about 45 minutes from them and haven't been doing as much traveling there lately. It was a fun day. My oldest got his first pellet rifle from Papa (late birthday gift). I helped my Mama figure out her tablet she got as an early birthday present from my brother and his family. The kids played outside though it was cloudy and they shot their bb and pellet guns with my husband and my Daddy.
- Friends... We had supper with a couple from the church last night that we have known for years. It was an encouraging time for us. We were able to minister and be ministered too. We are very blessed.
- A bonus... We are going on a vacation in April that is so a God thing. We have a 2 level condo all to ourselves right on the beach. It's only our second time away for an extended time. God really blessed us!!
- Another bonus.. Sorry guys! I turned 30 this week (Wednesday) and it was fun! I received lots of birthday wishes from family and friends. My husband got me beautiful flowers and a card, that is what I always want.
Life is hard,but let us not forget we are a blessed people. If the Lord is our God, we are blessed! Reflect back on your week and look for those glimpses of hope and share them with us today. Link up with Susanne @ Living to Tell the Story.