Monday, February 25, 2013

My Daybook





Outside my window... it is pouring down rain. It's been raining since around midnight. We had thunderstorms last night and more is coming later today.

I am thinking... about faith and how important it is.

I am thankful... for my husband. He does so much for our family. He goes to work when he is sick or just doesn't want too. He leads us and guides us spiritually. He loves me and my boys so much.

In the kitchen... I am about to cook up some breakfast. Eggs,sausage,and toast.

I am wearing... night gown and my robe.

I am creating... a necklace for a friend to give to a friend of hers who lost twins recently.

I am going... to work on my menu for the week.

I am wondering... how can people not take seriously the task of raising children? It boggles my mind.

I am reading... Sally Clarkson's book The Mission of Motherhood and started The Four Seasons of Marriage by Gary Chapman.

I am hoping... for no bad weather. We need a break!

I am looking forward to... Sunday. Hubby has off again and we get to go to home meeting that night!

I am learning... having faith is harder than I think.

Around the house... the boys are playing and being boys.

I am pondering... the difference in my children and their personalities.

A favorite quote for today...

One of my favorite things... making jewelry. I rarely get the time,but I love to do it. I love to give it away too!

A few plans for the rest of the week: grocery shopping, making a few give-a-way pieces for my Facebook page, and hopefully reading a good bit!

A peek into my day...

The necklace I have started. There will be angel wings and little feet charms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.