Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday's Fave Five


It's time to look back over my week and see my blessings. Join us! Susanne @ Living to Tell the Story is our host. You will love it!



1. Fruit... We put some strawberries in our muffins yesterday and I found this heart after I cut it. Thought it was cute! We love fruits!



2.Gorgeous weather... after heavy rains and storms, we finally had gorgeous weather today. It was just beautiful. Here's a flower we found outside while playing.  


3. Breakfast foods... We love pancakes, so I made heart shaped pancakes this morning. We added whip cream and strawberries on top. Oh and maple syrup! Yummy!


4. Valentine Candy... I love candy,but oh Valentine candy is one of my favorites. My hubby left this with a card and roses on the table for me this morning. He's a sweetie.


5. Outside time... Playing outside with my big boys is always fun! We played football and baseball. They have so much energy and this is a good way to get rid of some of it!


I hope you all have a great weekend!!





6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun week at your house! My DH gave me Russell Stover chocolates, too, but in the rectangular box (wrapped in Valentine paper).

    How do you make heart-shaped pancakes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great week! Love the heart in the strawberry. Gorgeous weather is a plus, especially after rain. Glad it was nice enough for outside play! The heart-pancakes and candy look fun and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love breakfast food! Love the picture of your boys -- they look like so much fun. Takes me back to days of pirates in the front yard and cowboys and cap guns.

    Enjoy those boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun with the boys--yes, playing outside is a great way to burn all that energy.
    The iris is lovely--I always see the early blooming flowers as promises.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute ! and strawberries in a muffin, what a dream !

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a really fun, relaxing week at your house! Yay for Valentine pancakes and candy :) And how awesome that you can play outdoors this time of year.....enjoy the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.