Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Thankful Thursday- Love


What are you thankful for today? I have so much to be thankful for today and every day. It's love week, so I will share my thankfulness for love. Who doesn't want to be loved? Everyone does if they are honest. I love my husband or boys showing me they love me by their words or actions. The love of God is what I am most thankful for. Without the love of Almighty God, I would live eternity in hell. Thank You, Father for loving me.  I'm so thankful that He gave His only Son to die for me on the cross. His love for me drove Him to offer His Son up for my sins. If not for love I would have no hope. I can't express enough how thankful I am for love. My Savior's love. My God's love. My parent's love. My husband's love. My children's love. My friend's love. I want to love my God like He loved me without walls. I want to extend that love to my family and friends. First I must know the one who first loved me. Hope you all have a great day! Happy Love day!

Iris @ Grace Alone is our host this month. Be sure to read her post and link up with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.