I missed doing this last week. I was so busy that day with grocery shopping,then paying bills, and spend some time outside of the home with the boys. So here are my favorites from the week.
- Great worship time at church Sunday... I love being able to focus and just worship my Lord.
- Getting a hair trim... I could never find someone here in our city,so I go 40 minutes back to our hometown to an "Aunt" for my hair styling. I looooove my hair washed,cut,and fixed. It's like a spa day for me. I am trying to let it grow out,so just a trim was all I needed.
- Some quality time with my husband... I love being able to just sit with him or talk to him without interruption.
- A belated birthday gift... Daniel's bomber jacket we ordered arrived yesterday and he was in total shock! It has patches and he is adorable in it. I love seeing his face light up.
- Making love cards... The boys and I have been making valentine cards for the Grandparents and for my husband. It's been fun! I even made my husband a pop up card. I love doing homemade stuff!
Join us and link up with Susanne @ Living To Tell The Story for this meme. Have a blessed weekend!