Join us as we look back over our week at our blessings. Susanne @ Living to Tell the Story is the creator of this meme. Link up with her and check out others posts.
- Dinner on the grounds... We had a wonderful lunch after church on Sunday. It was a gorgeous day for the children to play out on the playground also. I love fellow-shipping with our church family.
- Relaxing evening... We didn't have services Sunday evening so we enjoyed it at home. We took naps,had homemade pizza,and watched some movies with the boys.
- Comfort foods... I made chili for Wednesday and it was yummy. We had a cold front come through and it was just on time. My guys ate it up!
- Home-schooling... It can be exhausting at times,but I am so glad I am doing it. My boys are learning so much. Our curriculum is Bible base (Heart of Dakota) and I love it.
- Sweet treats... I caved this week and ate more than my share of Little Debbie Cakes. :-) I love the ones with cream in the middle. The Zebra Cakes. Oh boy. They are so yummy!