Here are some favorites from my week!
- Home meeting... We had a great home meeting Sunday evening at Pastor Brian's. My husband brought the Word and I was proud of him. I am so thankful for a man who longs for God and seeks to be conformed.
- Orders... I make jewelry and I have had some orders come in. I stay so busy with my 3 boys,home making,and being a wife that I really don't get much time to make it for the sake of it. I'm thankful for the skill and the joy of being of to do this.
- Winter weather... We continued our cold snap and it's been wonderful!! I love cold weather!
- Family... I took the boys for a hair cut yesterday and was able to visit with my parents. My Mom and I went out to eat some Mexican food and then grabbed some fresh coffee at a locally run shop. I love our small home town where we were raised! I miss it a lot.
- Surprises... I surprised my husband this morning with a new toy. He has wanted a tablet (similar to the iPad for a little bit now). Well, last night with the help of my brother, I was able to get one ordered and picked up. He was so thankful!! I love that man! He does a lot for me and the boys. Thank God for the means to do this.
Hope you all have had a great week and have a great weekend! Link up with Susanne @ Living to Tell the Story for more posts.