Sometimes my week is rough. Motherhood can be exhausting for sure,so looking back at the positives helps me each week.
- Longer evenings... We enjoyed a beautiful evening Sunday before night service. We went to a friend's and took a ride on the Benche (sort of like a Gator,not sure if you know what I mean). It was beautiful and so breezy. I love being outside. It's a favorite of mine. Time changed this weekend,so now we get longer evenings and it's nice.
- Signs of spring... I do love cold weather and the Winter season,but I need Spring, in more than one way. Last year was a rough year for me and it effected the family also. Feminine issues plagued me and finally I am seeing the light. It will be like turning over a new leaf literally. The beautiful days have been so refreshing!
- New hair do... I went this past Wednesday for some highlights. It's only about the 3rd time in 10 years that I have done them. I wanted some lighter color. My hair used to be cotton top and it was that way until the pregnancy years. I miss it. So I did some "fake" color. I really love it!
- Local cafe shops... While I was out getting my hair highlighted, I stopped at a friend's bread/coffee shop. Oh it is such a good place. They are a Christian family and very delightful too! I had a lemon bar with Costa Rican Smooth coffee.
- Conversations... My 5 year old and I had a great one today. I was folding clothes and we talked about animals. He is so cute. He was asking all sorts of questions. I love him and how he is getting more mature and smarter.
Join Susanne @ Living to Tell the Story for more posts!