Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday's Fave Five


I didn't get to link up as early today,but still wanted to get my post in! Join us and share your favorites from the week.

  1. Bonding time... My husband took our 2 older boys camping for one night this week. I missed them a lot,but it is awesome to see my husband take up time with my boys. There is so much more he could have been doing,but he chose to spend time with them.
  2. Giving... I love to give! I make jewelry and I did a give-a-way on my Facebook page this week. It was so much fun and always is to do. I made 3 pieces to give away. From the Heart Jewelry by Heather is my page for anyone interested.
  3. Outside time... we have had such great weather this week and I took the big boys out while the toddler slept in this morning. We had a blast! They found some snails,worms,and rollie pollies.
  4. Friends... We went to some good friends house yesterday evening for a birthday party. It does me good to see my kids forming friendships. They had fun and I had a great visit with a good friend of mine.
  5. In-Laws... My oldest SIL came over today and one of my nieces. It's always fun for the boys to have family come over. We even made a trip to Michael's,Hobby Lobby,and to get ice cream. 
Hope everyone has had a wonderful week! Link up with Susanne @ Living to Tell the Story for more posts.


5 comments:

  1. I love watching that father-son time -- even when they're older, they still have those moments, and it's great! I'm glad I discovered your jewelry on FB this week, Heather. Sounds like your week was filled with friends and family -- can't be that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband laughed, the first time I mentioned rolly polly bugs. I don't remember what he called them, but I know exactly what you mean.

    Your jewelry is pretty!

    I'm glad you had a good week with family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boys find the best "treasures." Enjoy your weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved being able to spend time with cousins--it's a great bonding for families.
    Hoping your weather continues to be spring like so you can get out again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun to be outside exploring in lovely weather! Even if the discovery is bugs. ;v)

    Took a peek at your facebook link and your jewellry is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.