I have been trying some new foods lately. They have mostly been snacks for the boys and I. It is so easy to just grab something not healthy,but these snacks are good and easy to make. I wanted to share 4 of them with you all.
|Chocolate Pumpkin muffins.|
Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins
Devil's Food cake mix
Combine the cake mix and the pumpkin and mix up really well. Do not add anything else. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
|Graham Cracker snack|
This is a snack my sister told me about. I thought I would give it a try to see how we liked it. It was really yummy! This is my boys favorite. They eat the crackers without the grapes mostly.
Graham cracker snack
graham crackers (honey or cinnamon)
cream cheese (I used cinnamon)
Spread the cream cheese over the crackers and then put the split grapes on top. Enjoy!
1 tub of whip cream
1 box of vanilla pudding
13 snicker bars (snack size)
3 red apples
- Mix the vanilla pudding in one bowl and let set for the amount box says.
- Once pudding is set,then combine the cool whip with it and mix well.
- Cut up the red apples into chunks and add them to the mix.
- Cut 12 of the 13 snickers into quarter pieces (cut each one into 4 pieces) and add to the mix.
- Stir the mixture really well and then take the last snicker bar and shave pieces off onto the top of the mixture (I used a potato peeler).
- Let chill for at least 30 minutes.
|Cream Cheese Stuffed Strawberries|
Cream Cheese Stuffed Strawberries
|I found a mixture of cream cheese and Greek yogurt at the store.|
|I used a small measuring spoon to put in the cream cheese.|
Crush the graham crackers up in a bowl,then sprinkle them onto the strawberries. You can even dip the bottom in the mix if you want.
|Ice Box Pie|
I have shared this one before on the blog. It's originally a Lemon Ice Box Pie,but this one is strawberry. Our Pastor's wife made the Lemon Ice Box Pie once and it was so good. So I got the easy recipe from her. This is my husband's favorite!
Lemon Ice Box Pie
1 tub of whip cream
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 pack of kool-aide (your choice)
1 graham cracker crust
- Mix the cool whip,kool-aide, and sweetened condensed milk in a bowl really well
- Spoon out mixture into graham cracker crust and let sit in freezer overnight.
I hope you enjoy some of these. We're simple people in our household. These are simple recipes to enjoy anytime of the year.