I am going to break down which sections we will do each day. You may not understand what I am taking on,but if you have it, then you will. Each week is the same questions,just different trait. So it makes it easy to do this I think and break the week up.
- Monday- Why is the boy wearing __? (It has the trait)
- Tuesday- What is __? & What does the Bible say about __?
- Wednesday- Who in the Bible showed __?
- Thursday- Put yourself in someone else's place & Learn to be more __ .
- Friday- Sing songs, pray, and give thanks.
These are the dolls to cut out with each piece of clothing they put on. I am going to print another boy out so both boys will have one they can put clothing on. It says you can let the kids color them and then attach each piece. I think that is what I am going to do.
Each week you put on a trait and it is an item of clothing. So I thought it would be neat to make the item of clothing one day of the week, probably the first day. I love being creative with my kids.
Here are the traits and the item of clothing:
- Compassion- trace hands and write acts of compassion on them
- Kindness- trace feet or draw a shoe for them to decorate
- Humility- draw a hat or buy a foam one to decorate
- Meekness- make a pair of glasses with straws and pipe cleaners
- Patience- make a watch out of poster board
- Forbearance- buy back packs from Dollar Tree and let them decorate those
- Forgiveness- make a belt out of poster board
- Love- make a coat out of a big paper bag and let them decorate
There will be a follow up post at the end of the study. Wednesday I will have a guest blogger,don't miss it!!
Linking up with Titus 2sdays! Join Darlene and the others.