- Vacation Bible School... We decorated Sunday after church for VBS. It was my first to decorate for it. The former church I went too did not have VBS. It was so much fun!! This is my boys first one to attend also. They are loving it!! It's great to see my kids thriving,but it's sad too. They are getting bigger.
- Pizza... We ordered pizza after church so we could stay there and get right on decorating. I looove pizza!! It is one of my all time favorite foods.
- Sun... I do love a good summer rain shower,but it has been raining for the last week and a half. Today we had a break in it! We had a lot of sunshine and NO rain! I still long for cooler/cold weather though.
- New recipes... I tried out a corn casserole recipe from our Pastor's wife. Oh it was so good! It's so simple too!!
- French toast... We had French Toast one night this week for supper. My boys wanted breakfast for supper. I have found a yummy recipe a year ago and it's simple too!
Here are my 3 boys at Vacation Bible School this past week.
|Aaron at our Sonwest Roundup VBS.|
|Daniel at VBS this week.|
|Johnathan at VBS this week.|