Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday




Join Laurie @ Women Taking A Stand and the rest of us for thankful Thursday. We have so much to be thankful to be for every day.

I'm thankful for siblings. I have two of them,a brother and a sister. I'm the middle child (yes the deprived one ha!) of the three of us. We were close growing up. We played outside together,played video games,fought a lot,and took up for each other. My sister and I were only 2 years apart,so we became closer as time went on and we grew older. My brother was the typical older brother. He loved to aggravate us,but he would whip some tail if someone messed with us. We loved going to watch him play football at high school games and loved tagging along with his girlfriend (wife now) a lot. My sister and I were at the high school together for one year. We had a blast. A lot of her friends were my friends so we always hung out. We shared crushes,secrets,and plenty of clothes. We fought a lot too. I guess that is just how siblings are most of the time. I have no clue why,but my boys fight a lot or fuss. I'm thankful I can call them brother and sister. We live away from them now and it is nice when we see each other with our families at my parents. We always have a good time together. We're all "grown" up now,but we still like to have fun. My life wouldn't be the same without them for sure. I love them dearly.

What are you thankful for?



3 comments:

  1. :) Nice post! I am an only child but was always close to my cousin, we are 9 years apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! So glad to see you over at TT this week! Be blessed. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caleb will be 9 in August. Hard to believe!

    I read your comment about a guest post on your blog. DO you want to email me and let me know what you had in mind for this? Thanks!
    it is preciousmoments2004 AT gmail dot com
    Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.