Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thankful Thursday


I want to say a few words about my Mother.

I am so thankful for her. She has done so much for me all my life and continues to do so. She stayed home with us kids and took care of us everyday. She never had breaks or spent much money on herself. I was a very stubborn child so I am told. ;-) She stuck it out with me. She whipped me when I needed it and always loved me. If not for her prayers, I don't know where I would be really.

She also has helped so much since we have had children. She came down each time I had a baby and stayed with us to help out. She even comes to watch the boys now so we can go on a date at times. She still sacrifices for me and I hope I will become to my family,what she has/is to her family. She is now being rewarded because the 3 of her children are able to buy things for her and do things for her she never did for herself. It's really a great feeling too! She loves my boys so much and prays for them I know. She is definitely a Proverbs 31 and Titus 2 woman that I love very much. I will be sad the day she goes,if she goes before me. Besides my husband,she is my best friend.

My Mama and me Thanksgiving of 2012.


Linking up with Laurie @ Women Taking A Stand today,want you join us?

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post. You are so blessed to live close to your family, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Hollie ^. Very sweet post, Heather. Thank you for sharing your mother with us. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.