Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday's Fave Five



It's that time again! Time to look back over our week and see the positive things from it. I love doing this. For those wanting the Corn Casserole recipe,I will share it soon!

  1. Exercise... I slacked off for awhile,but now that I have found something to help with my hormones,so I don't feel crazy, I have been exercising again. I hate and love it. I hate to sweat,but love the results of exercising. Anyone with me?
  2. Family trips... We loaded up Tuesday evening and took our boys across the bay (Mobile Bay that takes us over to Baldwin County) and went to Bass Pro Shop. Our boys love going there just to look! We enjoyed it too. We then stopped at Chic-Fil-A for supper and headed back home. My hubby suggested going to a nearby elementary school to play on the playground. We did that too. It was a fun evening out!
  3. Dates... My Mama came down Wednesday around noon to watch our boys for us. I took my husband out for his birthday (it's the 28th of this month). We did some shopping and then went to eat at his favorite place, Texas Roadhouse. We enjoyed each others company and just being together. I love that man.
  4. Good deals... We found some great deals at Academy Sports and Outdoors yesterday. We found nice t-shirts for $2.98!!! We racked up needless to say!
  5. Family... My Daddy had a Doctor's appointment this morning so my brother brought him down. They stopped by and we had a good visit. I miss living near my family at times.
Join Susanne @ Living to Tell the Story for the link up today!


3 comments:

  1. Your date sounds great! And what a deal on tee shirts. Nice that you're at least as close to your family as you are. My boys are states away...

    I hate to sweat, too -- but I feel so much better after I've exercised. Need to get back to it. Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you find to help with your hormones?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to 'have exercised' but need to get motivated to get out and DO it.
    Your week sounds like fun--what a great evening with your boys. And a birthday date is always a fave!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.