Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday's Fave Five



1. Sunrises... I go grocery shop at the crack of dawn on Friday mornings. This is my view most of the time. I love it!



2. Flowers... I love flowers! I have been buying some each week when I shop to put on the table. Pink is my favorite color!






3. Jewelry... I make jewelry and love wearing it. My sweet friend Hollie made this birds nest necklace for me.



4. Bible studies... Another sweet friend gave me a book from Doorposts at the Mom's Night Out lat Friday. It's the Put On Study. I started it this week with my boys. We traced their hands and they colored them like they were gloves.





5. Birthdays... My "baby" turned 2 last Saturday. I can't believe it! We celebrated Monday night with a confetti cake with blue vanilla icing and sprinkles. He loved it,so did the rest of the family.




Join us for Friday's Fave Five. Susanne @ Living to Tell the Story is the host and you can link up with her today.

7 comments:

  1. Happy 2nd Birthday! The time really does go by so fast.

    I love the floral bouquets that you can get at the grocery and should buy them more often than the once or twice a year that I do. Such a simple thing that really brings so much joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i LOVE your flowers you bought!! That cake looks perfect for a 2 yr old boy and yay for good bible studies! I am impressed that you grocery shop that early!! pretty sunrise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sunrise!

    Pink flowers are my favorite, too.

    The necklace is cute, and that cake is, too!

    I used to use Doorposts a lot when my boys were small.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely morning view ! My grandson is 2 1/2 now !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your little baby. Looks like a delicious cake. I love having fresh flowers on the table also. How nice to have such a beautiful view on the way to the market.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your precious 2 year old. I love that age group. So much fun.

    I love fresh flowers too. Makes everything look more cheery!

    Wow, crack of dawn grocery shopping. Don't know if I could do that but it looks like you are well rewarded for rising that early!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hand-gloves look fun and what a great way to illustrate a point.

    Happy belated birthday to your little guy. Lovely looking cake. Sprinkles were always a hit with mine when they were younger.

    Have a good week, Heather.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.