Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday


How has everyone's week been? Great I hope! We have had a great week! Join Laurie @ Women Taking A Stand for Thankful Thursday. It's a great way to cultivate a thankful heart.

I'm so thankful for other Christians. I am thankful to be a part of the body of Christ. It's great to be able to connect with a lot of other Christians through internet too. I find so much encouragement from other believers. We are here to encourage, correct, lift up, and so much more. We aren't meant to do this life alone and we don't have too. I love our church family. There are many wise, older couples in the congregation and it's a blessing to have them impart what they have learned along their journey. It's also great to have couples that are my age with young kids going through the season of life we are in. I don't see how others who do not believe make it. Sure they have close friends like I do, but if they aren't rooted in Christ what hope can they offer? I've taken other Christians fore-granted so many times. I should be thankful everyday for my brothers and sisters in Christ who encourage and correct me. Let us not forget to do the same for others.

What are you thankful for? Link up with us today!

1 comment:

  1. You always have such nice thoughtful Thankful Thursday posts! I enjoyed this one as well and agree with you. My Christian family is such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.