I love this meme! It's time to look back over the week and see some of my favorites from it.
- I began exercising Monday.- I finally found something I think will work for me in this season of life. I am doing in home walking with Leslie Sansone and it's been so good!
- I have felt SO much better since I have been eating different. I have only had 2 sodas in almost a week. I have done some other things and I feel so good!
- A good school week with my boys.- They are learning so much about the Bible through our home-school curriculum and it makes me so happy. We had a really great week!
- Having 4 off days with my husband.- Today was his first and he won't have to go back to work until Monday. Woo-hoo!
- Implementing a quiet time.- We started that yesterday. From 1-2 p.m I read while the boys play, draw, or watch a DVD. From 2-3 p.m. I do things on my blog while they continue to do the above. It's been nice. They enjoy it also.
I hope everyone has had a great week. We're looking forward to a lazy weekend and church on Sunday! Link up with Susanne @ Living to Tell the Story and check out her post.