Join us to look back at our week and blog about some favorites during the week. Susanne @ Living to Tell the Story is our host. You can read her post, then link your posts at her blog.
- We had a wonderful Sunday with our church family. We had fellowship after night service and it is just so refreshing to be with our loved ones and friends.
- We were able to see some friends who moved to MO several years back this week. It wasn't the best circumstances (their Grandmother passed away), but it was good to see them for a short time.
- Visiting my sister and her family- The boys and I went to her home yesterday to visit. She just had her third child (a baby girl) almost 2 weeks ago. It was nice helping her out.
- Coffee- Ahhh... I love my decaf each morning. I love trying new flavored creamers too. I drink it while blogging or with my breakfast.
- Cold weather- I mention it a lot, I know. It's rare here. We get it in spurts and I love it!!
I pray you all have a wonderful weekend!!