- I want to be more open to God's work in my life. He has purged me a lot since becoming a Mother, but I know there is much more that needs to be purged. I pray I will be moldable for Him to do whatever He wishes.
- Like many other women, I want to be a better wife. I want to show my husband the love of Christ, submit to him like I do to God, and to serve him in the ways that shows my love. He doesn't deserve any of it, but neither do I. We're both sinners saved by grace.
- I want to be a better example of Christ to my boys. They are young and they are watching. I want to not only preach the Gospel to them, but to live it out in front of them. Actions speak much louder than words do most of the time.
- I really want to clamp down on exercising. I don't mind exercising, but with the feminine issues I have been going through, it's been hard to be consistent with it. I have a little bit more weight I want to shed within the year.
- I also want to grow in my relationship with God. I want to hear more of what He is saying through His Word to me.
- I want to read more books and write more. I have a dream of writing a book, but I have no clue where to start and if I even have potential for a book.
- I want to relax more. I am very scheduled and type A personality. Lists make me happy. I want to keep things organized, but I want to have more fun too. My boys need a happy, playful Mama at times, but one who knows how to keep things in order also.
I love to take photos and edit them or play around with them. So I started a blog posting some of the ones I love to edit. Capturing Those Moments is the name and I posted my first entry yesterday!