Thursday, January 10, 2013

Desperate: Hope for the Mom who needs to breathe

Sally Clarkson and Sarah Mae are giving away many gifts for their book launch  this week. Their book Desperate: Hope for the Mom who needs to breathe should be from the looks of it, very encouraging!! They have so much to bless us ladies with. You can win free things with no purchase of the book or you can win free things with purchase of the book. Either way, you're a winner. :) I love these two ladies, even though I've never met them. They are a blessing for sure. So go check out their blogs and BUY the book. :)

Today's free offer is a year's worth of free Avodah coffee. I've never tasted it, but it's owned by Jessica and her husband. Who wouldn't want a year's worth of free coffee?? I sure want it! Blessings to you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.