Good Friday to ya!! I'm joining up with Susanne @ Living to Tell the Story to recap my favorites from this week.
- We had a blessed last day of 2012. Though my husband had to work that night, we enjoyed the day before he went to work. We cuddled with our boys and played.
- Playing hide and seek with my boys. That is one of their favorite games. My youngest (18 months) just runs around with us. He always gives away where one is hiding. It's so funny!
- Cold weather has come back to visit. Here in the South, you never know if it's going to be cold or hot during the Winter season. I love cold weather!
- Writing on my blog and new laptop. It was a God thing too and I love how it worked out.
- Editing photos. I found a neat editing site online and have put it to some good use. I love editing all the photos I take.
- I have 6 today. :) We let the big boys stay up a little Wednesday night and played some board games with them. It was fun! Then last night they camped out in the living room with Daddy and had a blast!
I hope everyone has a safe weekend!!! Blessings!