Monday, January 7, 2013

My First Daybook of 2013


Outside my window... it's sunny, gorgeous, and cold!

I am thinking... about my new niece who made her arrival this morning! Rebekah Grace is my sister's 3rd child.

I am thankful... to be feeling better. I have changed my eating habits some and it's really made a difference in just 4 days.

In the kitchen... dishes are in the sink waiting to be washed. :) 

I am wearing... pajama pants and a t-shirt of my husband's 

I am creating... some photo collages on PicMonkey

I am going...exercise every day. I started in home walking today and hope to do it 3 times a week and alternate with crunches and push ups the other 2 days.

I am learning ... to relax more. It's not easy for me, but it is necessary.

Around the house... he toddler is sleeping while my 2 big boys have a treat- playing the play station for a little bit.

I am pondering... grace. I don't deserve it, yet I receive a lot of it. I need to extend more to my family also.

A favorite quote for today...The problem isn't with God hiding, it's with us not seeking Him. My Pastor said this yesterday at church. 

One of my favorite things... made up beds, a clean floor, and happy kids.

A few plans for the rest of the week: making a grocery list, visiting my sis and her new baby, and writing some posts.

A peek into my day...

Editing photos. :) My oldest 2 sons.


A Simple Woman's Daybook was created by Peggy Hostetler.


1 comment:

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.