I am getting my post up late,but I wanted to do one. It's been a tiring week here. We have been battling fevers and sickness. Thank God that is wasn't that bad. It was the flu, but no vomiting only fever and lots of sleeping. It was only my oldest who was sick. My toddler started running a fever yesterday, so we took him to get him checked out. He tested positive for the flu. He's been fine, just a fever off and on. We tried to do a lot of our medicine naturally, so we have just been doing ibuprofen as advised. Okay, on to the favorites of the week.
1. Spending some time outside with my family... It's not been so cold and no rain, so we took advantage of it.
2. Blueberry muffins with cream cheese icing and sprinkles.... we had these one evening and loved them!
3. Having fun with my boys... I built a fort today for the boys. I'm not that good at it yet, but they loved it. We even did our school in it.
4. Frozen yogurt.... I had my first trip to Chill. It's a yogurt place with lots of different flavors and many different toppings. I got some strawberry yogurt topped with waffle cone, granola, yogurt chips, and sprinkles. Yuuum
5. Doing crafts... I love crafts and to do them with my boys. We did some snowmen crafts this week and they loved it.
I had to add pictures. I love pictures! Join Susanne @ Living to Tell the Story and share your fave 5 of the week!