Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!!


It's the last day of 2012 and that is unbelievable! I love a new start to a new year. I also love Monday's! Monday is a fresh, new start to a new week. Most people hate Monday's, but I see it as another week to strive toward the mark.

I am looking forward to what God has in store for my family and I this year. He has always been so faithful and good to us. I mean really, some of the things that God has done for us, is unbelievable. He does things for us, so we may testify of His works, and then others will praise Him. We have dreams and goals, but ultimately God has the final call on it all. What are some of your dreams? Sometimes I am afraid to dream, are you? I am afraid those dreams may not come true or that they are not the ones God wants for me. My husband is a big dreamer and I'm more of the realistic type. Funny how God puts two people together and they compliment one another. We have dreams of buying a home, paying off our used SUV, and making many memories with our children. The end of the year really snuck up on me this time. I usually already have some goals written on paper and have been processing that a new year is upon me. Well, not so this year.

I pray you all have a blessed new year! Make it count. Love your husband deeply. Love your children unconditionally. Humble yourself before God and watch Him exalt you. Be a servant to your family and those around you. Having a servant's heart is important to God. I know I get caught up in selfishness all too often. Having children has really been purging some things in me and it's mainly selfishness. So may He continue to purge me, though it hurts badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.