Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with your family! We had such a great Christmas day! I am so thankful for our families on both sides. We got to spend time with both my family and my husband's family. My husband is a State Trooper and every other year he has to work Christmas. We were blessed for him to have it off last year and this year, so we started planning early. We opened gifts here and then headed to Mississippi. We had a lot of bad weather forecasted, but thankfully it held off until around 5 that evening. We had visited my in-laws and were at my parents when it begin to get bad outside. (Remember to pray for those affected. Many in our city, Mobile, lost their homes last Thursday and yesterday). We also were able to celebrate with a family that are friends, but are so dear to us, we call them family. We spent the night at their home and had Christmas with them today. We are so blessed with great families and friends! I can't thank God enough for what He has done in my life and my family. It is so important to use to create memories our boys will cherish with their families one day. I pray my Grandchildren will look forward to seeing us as much as our children look forward to seeing our parents.

Don't forget to check out Iris @ Grace Alone and link up with her. She's a blessing and precious lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.