Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Early Christmas for me!

I am writing from my new laptop, yes, new! It is my early Christmas present from my husband. I'm so excited to be able to blog again. Writing is such a passion of mine. It's been awhile since I have been blogging consistently so I will touch base with who I am and a little about myself.

I'm 29 years old, a Mother to 3 little boys, and a wife to an amazing man. I am living a life I really never dreamed I would be living. I have been married to my husband, Mike, for 6 years. We moved from our small hometown of Mississippi to a big city in Alabama. My husband works for Alabama Department of Public Safety, he's a State Trooper. I stay at home with our 3 boys. Daniel is 4 1/2 (he's got a birthday coming up), Aaron is 3,and Johnathan 17 months. I stay very busy with them here at home. I am also doing some schooling with the 2 oldest. I love my God who has been so gracious to me. I love my Savior who has saved me from myself and from hell. I desire to know them more and more. I desire to live a life that reflects the Word of God. We attend a non-denomination church in our hometown with a great Pastor and body of believers. God has richly blessed us. I love to take photos, make jewelry, read, and write. I rarely get to do any, but take photos, mainly of my boys. They are my world, along with my husband.

So I will participate in memes and just write what God is teaching me. I pray it encourages someone along the way.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got a new laptop! I think I need to follow your blog as you begin to write and blog more frequently. I know we are Facebook friends but now I hope to read your blog on a regular basis. It's good to know more about you too. :)

    Blessings and love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.