Sunday, June 30, 2013

Redirecting and Making Goals



I have been doing some thinking about my blog. I am able to dedicate more time to it (for now). Things could very well change anytime with children,but as of now I feel like I can write more and read more. I started reading Blog Mom by Christin Slade and that also has been a big help. I want my blog to serve a purpose,not just be somewhere I write. I want to encourage others,particularly women, in their walk with Christ. I thought about starting a new blog directed to parenting,but that isn't the only thing I want to write about. I want to write about whatever the Lord leads me too. So I decided to just change my name back to the original name it was a year or so ago. This name was inspired by a blog called At The Well. It was a blog encouraging women to become and be Titus 2 women.

So I changed the name and will hopefully have more of a schedule. I do 2 link ups during the week with 2 other blogs. I want to start doing a post each week called Weekend Links where I publish articles or posts that I read during the week that were very worth sharing. I also want to have guest bloggers. I have one lined up hopefully for this coming week. Reading Christin's book (I'm not finished,but already have learned a lot) help me figure out some goals for my blog. I wrote down goals,passions,hobbies,and some other things. If you haven't read the book, I recommend getting it. I have a passion for being a Goldy woman,wife,and Mother. I have a passion to love my husband as God has commanded me too. I have a passion to teach my children all I can about our Lord and pump them with the Word of God. I have a passion for encouraging others,especially women.

I hope to find out who is still following me and who is not. It's hard to tell really. I don't care if just 1 person reads my blog, I hope they are encouraged. I also hope they will comment so I can know who is following me. I'm not some profound writer. I haven't got it all figured out. I am a woman who fails daily,but is striving to be more like my Lord. I just want to share the things God has used to mold me,refine me,and humble me. I want to share the miracles He has done for me and my family. I want to use it for God's glory.

If you would spread the word about my blog, I would appreciate it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.