Saturday, June 29, 2013

Happy birthday Johnathan!

Taken by a family friend just a month or so after his birth. He wasn't so happy about this.


He fell asleep during a diaper change.


I can't believe my "baby" turns 2 today. Where has time gone? He was very unexpected though we don't use any form or birth control. We found out we were expecting him when my second son,Aaron, turned 1. It was a hard pregnancy and not the delivery I wanted a all. But I don't know what my life would be like without him. He is so joyful. He is the epitome of Mama's baby. He is playful,strong willed,very smart,and loves his brothers. Thomas Johnathan Jackson (the only one with 3 names) was born via c/s on June 29,2010. He's names after the infamous Stonewall Jackson. His nick name is Binky. I love that little boy. I wanted a blonde haired baby so bad. I finally got one. They all have blue eyes,but my oldest two have dark hair. Happy birthday Binky!


                                               Johnathan playing outside at our apartment.



At the beach this past April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.