It has been sometime since I have written much on my blog. I just got busy and was not able to dedicate time like I wanted too. Life is always changing. This week I have written every day. So I wanted to keep the trend going. :)
- Great Sunday service... I love hearing our Pastor preach,he is so passionate. We spent the day with his family and then my husband spoke at church that night. I love my husband. He talked about his job a little bit and how he wants to impact others for Christ. He's a State Trooper here in AL.
- Coffee... I know I have said it's a favorite many times,but I so enjoy my morning coffee. I love trying new creamers by Bailey's. I have Caramel and Irish Creme right now. Ummm!
- Bible study... it's our 2nd week in our summer study. Our little online group is studying James. I am a part of the Good Morning Girls online study. I love studying the Word,verse by verse or in chunks. It's definitely been convicting and encouraging!
- Family... We went to see my parents yesterday. It was so hot,but we went for a swim. It was so nice. The boys ran,played,and went swimming. I love going back to my first home. I love all the woods,the pond,and seeing my parents.
- T.v... I love to cuddle on the floor with my boys and watch a movie or something. We did that tonight. They are so sweet and love to do it too. We watch a movie every week.
Link up with Susanne @ Living to Tell the Story for more blogs and share your favorites of the week.