This is a favorite each week of mine to write about.
- Sunday evenings... we had no service Sunday evening. It was our softball Sunday,but it was so hot that we had dinner on the grounds instead. My hubby had to go to work,but the boys and I enjoyed a relaxing evening. I loved it.
- Rising early... I have made it up each week early enough to do my Bible study,pray,and write on my blog some. I love getting up early and having the peace and quiet before my loud day begins.
- Friends... We had a couple over from our church (who we have known for awhile before hand) Tuesday evening. We had a good time of talking,eating,and watching the kids play. I love having friends that are like minded in so much.
- Playtime... my boys love playing like we are various animals and we play this a lot. Imagine me crawling around on the floor making cow,deer,or bear noises. We make us a home and pretend to be finding food or running from other animals/people. It's these memories my boys will remember though it's not so easy on the knees.
- Moms Night Out... wooo hoooo! The homeschool group I stay in touch with has this once a month if they can and they are having it Friday night. My hubby happens to be working a day shift and I will be able to go kid free to it. I am looking forward to some more fellowship with like minded ladies and barrels of laughs.
I will be having a guest posting next week. It is my first time to do so. Stay tuned for more details!