Maybe I can link up on time this week. Last week it would not let me on Friday. I am getting back to the season of time for writing. They come and go. I have put a subscribe button on my blog as well. So you can get updates through email when I do write. :-)
- Great Father's Day... we went to church and heard a powerful message about God being a Father to us,the fatherless,and about how important Father's are in the homes. Love our Pastor and his boldness ! We then spent part of the day with each Father. It was great to see my Daddy and Father-in-law.
- Friends... We went for a visit on Monday with some dear friends. They are missionaries in and out state/country. They also work to support themselves and their 2 small boys.Lance works with God's Pit Crew too building things for the needy. He recently got back from Moore,OK with GPC. He also married us right here in our apartment along with his wife as the witness. It was a great evening with the Hobby family.
- Rest... Tuesday and Wednesday we were able to get back to our routine. My hubby went back to work and the boys and I tried to stay cool.
- Smoothies... I have been making smoothies this week! Oh they are so good! I will be posting a post soon with pictures and recipes.
- Sisters... I got to see my little sis yesterday. They have been gone since about March to FL with her husband working. We had a graduation party for her son (he will start First grade this year,they home school too). We gathered at my parents along with my brother an his family. The kids ran,played,and even got to swim some. My Daddy fried catfish (the best around) and we had a good ol' time!
Join us for Friday's Fave Five. Susanne @ Living to Tell the Story is our host. Link up with us and be blessed!