Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday


I have so much to be thankful for! This week I am thankful for the future. Sometimes we know what it holds and at other times we don't know. We are planning some on our future. We know we have to get out of the apartment one day,though it's our comfort zone in lots of ways. God has provided for us here and showed us so many things. He's been amazing,though at times it has been a huge struggle. We have some plans that are not far fetched and not just big dreaming. With God's help and our will to save we can make them happen. I want to share more,but I'll wait a little bit longer. I'm very excited that my husband had a vision for us and shared it with me. God knows how things will work out in the end and it will be the best. 

Lynn@Spiritually Unequal Marriage is our host this month,stop by and say hello to her. Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for dreams and visions. God places them in our heart then turns around and helps us accomplish them. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! You are so inspirational :) I'm counting my blessings right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May God bless you as you look forward to what He has in store for your family!

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.