Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday's Fave Five


I haven't done this in weeks! It feels good to have a chance to link up! Join us and Susanne@Living to Tell the Story for Friday's Fave Five.

  1. Monday I got to go out with my husband alone for a couple of hours. It was short,but sweet! We had a nice dinner and then just browsed some stores. I love my man!
  2. We found some great books for a great price while out. We LOVE books! 
  3. The weather was in the 60's and nice enough to take the boys outside some. That was more than nice!
  4. My appetite is back and better than ever! I can eat tacos and spaghetti again! YUM!
  5. God's provision and faithfulness. We received a free matching love seat and couch this week. It's leather and so comfy.
Have a blessed weekend!!


6 comments:

  1. Praise God for His provisions!! Have a great weekend :-)

    joy & blessings,
    Alida

    ReplyDelete
  2. 60s! Wow! I thought the 40s were good this week after 20s last week. So looking forward to seeing 60s some time this spring.

    How neat to have some time alone with your hubby, and what a blessing to receive nice furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time alone with hubby is a wonderful thing! God's provision is so amazing. I'm glad, too, that your appetite is back! Tacos sound good to me, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for books!!!

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, books and a leather sofa to sit on while reading them: luxury!

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you on the books!

    Lucky girl having that time with your hubby! Sounds like a fun date.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.