Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday

We have a little bit longer on our contract before the internet and cable will be turned off. So I wanted to do a Thankful Thursday post.


Lynn@Spiritually Unequal Marriage is our host this month. Check her out and be sure to leave her a comment!

It's been a rough 3 months for me. I am thankful that the pregnancy sickness (I do believe) is gone! Who knew such a tiny,human being could make you feel so sick at times? Wow. We Mother's go through pain way before our child even enters the world with us. Funny huh? I'm also thankful the heartbeat is strong and good! I got to hear it this past Tuesday. How amazing!! It's my 3rd child and it is still amazing to hear the heartbeat! I am also thankful for ultrasounds. I will be having one February 2nd to determine the sex of the baby. We are so excited!!!!! God is so good! We are to be thankful in all we do and in all seasons,that is something that I am still learning to do. Be blessed!


8 comments:

  1. I pray that your pregnancy sickness is, indeed, gone. It really is amazing that such a tiny person can cause so many changes in a mom's body.

    May God continue to bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How a new life forms in the womb is one of the most beautiful and precious creations of God! Blessings to you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather,

    I pray you find wellness in the Word this weekend!

    Thank you for adding my blog to your side bar; I am humbled by that! I pray you will be able to find in it words that nourish your soul; please disregard all those words that do not glorify God.

    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Thankful Thursday. Your blog is so cute. Hope you'll stop by Gail-Friends and sit a spell.
    Shalom,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. I'm happy your are feeling better. My daugher is due with her 4th this month and she's still throwing up every day. Oh how I love the anticipation of a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather, I love the new blog header!

    Congratulations on the pregnancy going so well. No matter how many kids we have, each pregnancy is such a special time-and so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to read your update and glad you are doing well. Stay warm!
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Heather,

    Say it isn't so. I will miss you so much if you are not online. And,Aunty Lynn can't wait to hear more about your new little one.

    Have a blessed year. Jesus love you so much. So do I. It's going to be a wonderful year in service to our King. Hugging you. Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.