Monday, January 10, 2011

A Simple Woman's Day Book



Outside my window... It is dreary and no sun in sight!
I am thinking... about our day. Laid back,as I like it. We'll eat lunch,nap,then wait for Daddy to get home.
I am thankful for...good weather conditions down my way. My hubby was put on 12 hour shift today in case of bad ice on roads,but thankfully there was none.
From the kitchen... Brownie aroma fills the air. Baked some brownies,now onto lunch. Grilled chicken,mac&cheese,and green beans.
I am wearing...some lounge pants and a t-shirt. Oh and my glasses for my hubby,he loves them!
I am creating... Aaron's baby album still.
I am going... our for pizza later. The BCS football game comes on and we are cheering Auburn on! Wareagle!
I am reading...A Chance To Die by Elisabeth Elliot; it's about Amy Carmichael
I am hoping...we can find out what the baby is on the 2nd of February! Praying little one cooperates!! 
I am hearing...the boys playing and the wind outside. 
Around the house... I need to go through bags of maternity clothes and bags of children's clothes. Fun!
One of my favorite things...the winter. I love the crisp,frigid chill of the cold air. Oh and dreary days. I really do! It lets me dream of being in London.
A few plans for the rest of the week: get groceries,go through clothes,and just have fun!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Last year when it snowed. Daniel LOVED it!!



2 comments:

  1. You sound like you're feeling a lot better. :) Enjoy your day around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo! You've also tempted me to make some brownies right now.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.