Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday


If you didn't read an entry two or back,we will be keeping internet for now. We lowered our t.v. package to local channels only. We will see how this works out money wise and if it doesn't save much,then we'll cut it off totally. So for now I am here. :)

Lynn@Spiritually Unequal Marriage is our host this month of January. Read her post and link up with us. She's thankful for the online community and I am as well. I have met so many wonderful ladies through blogging and using a diary. I started using a diary in my high school years and some of the girls I met then I have stayed friends with until now and it's amazing to see where God had brought us. Then, I started blogging about 3 years ago and I have also met some awesome ladies doing this. I feel so close to some of you. We share the same joys and trials. It's so amazing how you can feel so close,yet be so far apart. I'm so glad to have met every person online that I have!!

Here is a new post from my other blog,From My Heart.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a blessed day!

    I like how God can bring us together thouugh blogs, message boards, etc. and we have "life long" friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I've "met" some wonderful ladies online ... women that I never would have met otherwise.

    We cut our TV package way back, too. We were paying for channels that we rarely watched!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so thankful for blogging buddies too!

    And way to go with cutting back on TV. We actually gave TV up completely this past year. And I think I'm a better woman for it. Not always easy though... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The friendships I've made have also been deep online. Thanks for sharing,
    Blessings,
    Wendy
    Faith's Firm Foundation
    www.wendygunn.net

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.