Saturday, September 11, 2010

We Will Never Forget- 9/11



It's been 9 years since the attack on America's soil. I think it is finally sinking in that is really happened. I had just graduated high school the year. I woke up and turn the t.v. on to see this horrific site of airplanes flying into the World Trade Center Towers. I thought what in the world is going on?!?! Who is doing this?? I really was news ignorant and had no clue about Islamic terrorists. I was dating a guy and I called him immediately to see if he had heard and if he knew anything. It was not even realistic. It was so shocking at the time. I didn't know anyone personally that lived there or worked in the Towers,but it hurt to know so many died by the hand of evil people. We watched some documentaries last night and it was just like wow,this really happened. And it could really happen again. I am thankful for the Firemen,EMT,Policeman,and all others who helped rescue and put their lives on the line. I am so thankful for our Public Servants,whom my husband happens to be one. I will never forget.

Here is a awesome video from God Tube. I don't know how to get the video on my blog,so here is the link: I Was There.

Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.