You will need:
pancake mix (I use the Great Value brand)
- Pour a cup of pancake mix into a mixing bowl,then add about 2/3 cups of water, and mix together until there are no lumps (If you want it thinner add more water,I like mine semi-thick).
- Use a half of cup of blueberries to add to the mix and stir them in really well (I cut each in half and put them in).
- Heat your skillet to medium and once heated add half a spoon of shortening to the skillet.
- Pour some of your mix into the skillet (I cook small ones and medium sized ones).
- Let them turn a light golden brown on each side and then place them on a plate. You can spread butter on them as you like.