Join Susanne @ Living To Tell the Story for Friday's Fave Five.
- The temps have definitely been cooler and we are fore-casted to have temps in the high 60's tonight! Woo-hoo!
- I got to be a part of A Night To Honor Israel on Thursday night. Pastor John Hagee,Walid Shoebat,and Ofer Averan were the key speakers. It was really great!! It opened my eyes to how important supporting and praying for Israel really is.
- I was able to spend the whole day yesterday with my family-Mama,Daddy,Sister,her kids,brother,and his kids. It was a great day!
- College football has officially started here in the South! YAY!!!!! Go Auburn and Ole Miss!
- Tomorrow it is church day and I'm just excited!!
Join us for Five Question Friday!
1. What do you do when you have time to yourself? I either read,write,or get on the internet. I don't get much time to myself so yeah! When I do I take advantage!
2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see? Well, I live in an apartment and have no window to look out. Sad,I know. If I had one, I would want to see lots of trees,a pond,and kids playing.
3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as? I don't believe in it and don't entertain the thought. :)
4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids? Asking questions that you shouldn't ask. When we were kids you didn't speak unless spoken too,but that sure ain't the case today!
5. Regular or Diet soda? Regular when I drink it. Water has been my friend for awhile and has helped me loose 20 lbs!!