This is another favorite meme of mine. Susanne@Living To Tell The Story is the host. Visit her blog and check out her awesome post.
- It was sunny and nice here all week long. The humidity wasn't as bad as it has been. Still waiting on official Fall to come. :)
- I got to spend Sunday with my family. It was my Daddy's birthday and my sister's was the following Friday. So we had pizza and my Mama baked a cake for them. It was a lot of fun!
- My husband and I got to go out to our favorite hometown joint to eat. Hokie's BBQ,all by ourselves. My parents watched the boys for a little bit and they had a blast with them.
- Food Menu. Need I say more? I wasn't a big fan,but now I'm learning to love it! It makes life easier!
- It's Friday and tomorrow means COLLEGE FOOTBALL!! :-D Yep,we are some football freaks! Go Auburn Tigers!
I get weekly updates from Voice of the Martyr's. You will be heartbroken as you read them,but challenged and feel grateful. Here are the updates from today.
|"Prayer is the pulse of life; by it the doctor can tell what is the condition of the heart. The sin of prayerlessness is a proof for the ordinary Christian or minister that the life of God in the soul is in deadly sickness and weakness." - Andrew Murray|
"praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints" - Ephesians 6:18
Pray for these Christians. I cannot imagine going through something like this. The American church needs to know what is going on with our brothers and sisters in Christ. We need to pray for them without ceasing. Thank you!